Effective principals have an even greater impact than previously thought, benefiting not only student learning and attendance but also teacher satisfaction and retention, according to two-decades of synthesized research published by The Wallace Foundation earlier this year.
Join NASBE as we explore the findings from this important research and have a conversation about preparing and supporting a high-quality principal workforce and the implications for state policymakers as they support school reopening and spend federal recovery funds to transform public education systems so that all kids can succeed.
Speakers on this webinar include:
- Anna J. Egalite, North Carolina State University
- Jason A. Grissom, Vanderbilt University
- Constance A. Lindsay, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Donna Leak, Vice Chair of Illinois State Board of Education, Superintendent of Community Consolidated Schools District 168, 2021 Illinois Superintendent of the Year
- Robert E. Hull, President and CEO, NASBE (as moderator)